atom feed19 messages in org.xwiki.devsRe: [xwiki-devs] [VOTE] REST API Chan...
FromSent OnAttachments
Ludovic DubostJul 27, 2012 1:12 am
Ludovic DubostAug 7, 2012 10:33 pm
Fabio MancinelliAug 21, 2012 5:18 am
Sergiu DumitriuAug 21, 2012 6:19 am
Ludovic DubostAug 21, 2012 1:02 pm
Vincent MassolAug 21, 2012 1:17 pm
Fabio MancinelliAug 21, 2012 1:48 pm
Sergiu DumitriuAug 21, 2012 1:56 pm
Vincent MassolAug 21, 2012 2:05 pm
Ludovic DubostAug 21, 2012 3:54 pm
Thomas MortagneAug 25, 2012 8:40 am
Ludovic DubostOct 8, 2012 7:35 am
Ludovic DubostOct 10, 2012 7:37 am
Fabio MancinelliOct 12, 2012 8:59 am
Jerome VelociterOct 12, 2012 11:09 am
Thomas MortagneOct 14, 2012 1:55 am
Fabio MancinelliOct 17, 2012 2:14 pm
Fabio MancinelliOct 19, 2012 11:24 am
Ludovic DubostOct 19, 2012 1:04 pm
Subject:Re: [xwiki-devs] [VOTE] REST API Changes not passing CLIRR. Ignore errors
From:Ludovic Dubost (ludo@xwiki.com)
Date:Aug 21, 2012 3:54:18 pm
List:org.xwiki.devs

I'm +1 for moving right away to internal.

Ludovic

2012/8/21 Vincent Massol <vinc@massol.net>:

On Aug 21, 2012, at 10:56 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

On 08/21/2012 04:02 PM, Ludovic Dubost wrote:

So we should add methods to keep the old methods available and mark all of them/the whole class deprecated ?

Yes.

Well since Fabio says that these classes should have been internal from the
beginning and it was a mistake and since Fabio thinks that it's unlikely that
anybody would be using them we could make an exception and skip the deprecation
and move them to the internal package.

WDYT?

Thanks -Vincent

PS: I don't personally know much at all about the REST API so I'm basing my
comments purely on Fabio's analysis.