atom feed20 messages in org.xwiki.devsRe: [xwiki-devs] Proposal: moving the...
FromSent OnAttachments
Guillaume LerougeSep 25, 2014 2:04 am
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)Sep 25, 2014 2:39 am
Eduard MoraruSep 25, 2014 3:03 am
Guillaume LerougeSep 25, 2014 3:31 am
Guillaume "Louis-Marie" DelhumeauSep 25, 2014 3:41 am
Eduard MoraruSep 25, 2014 4:16 am
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)Sep 29, 2014 4:28 am
Guillaume LerougeSep 29, 2014 6:01 am
Guillaume LerougeSep 29, 2014 6:06 am
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)Sep 29, 2014 6:12 am
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)Sep 29, 2014 6:14 am
Guillaume LerougeSep 29, 2014 6:35 am
Jeremie BOUSQUETSep 29, 2014 6:50 am
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)Sep 29, 2014 7:13 am
Jeremie BOUSQUETSep 29, 2014 7:49 am
Eduard MoraruSep 29, 2014 3:07 pm
Eduard MoraruSep 29, 2014 3:11 pm
Guillaume LerougeSep 30, 2014 2:56 am
Eduard MoraruSep 30, 2014 4:20 am
Denis GervalleSep 30, 2014 5:03 am
Subject:Re: [xwiki-devs] Proposal: moving the "create wiki" and "create space" actions
From:Eduard Moraru (enyg@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 25, 2014 3:03:50 am
List:org.xwiki.devs

Hi Guillaume,

I have started a new discussion [1] on the topic of the new location of the Add menu in Flamingo which is, IMO, the real problem here.

Regarding your actual proposal, I`d be inclined to -1 it, as IMO it makes basic CRUD operations on the wiki model harder to perform (i.e. harder to find), and what we`d like to do is help people create content and structure, not the other way around.

Thanks, Eduard

---------- [1] http://xwiki.markmail.org/thread/jqbcj4p4ryc56sms