Here's the new concept: as much people as possible in the XWiki
community must spend 1 hour on Wednesday, 5th of March 2008 (today,
sorry for the late announcement) and write documentation for 1 hour on
xwiki.org. This is an effort to improve the quality and content of our
* 1 hour
* You choose at what time you want to work on the documentation.
However most of us will be starting at 14:00 GMT+1.
* On xwiki.org
* You choose to document what you want. Ideas of missing documentation:
- In JIRA: http://tinyurl.com/3xtn8t
- Improve existing documentation
- XWiki Watch documentation on http://watch.xwiki.org
- XEM Documentation on http://manager.xwiki.org
* Make sure you create a jira issue for the work you're doing and
assign to yourself. The issue should be created in the XWiki Core
project, with a "documentation" component.
* If you can't do it on the 5th, then you can still do it on another
day, as close as possible to the 5th of March ;)
* The idea is to repeat this event every month or every 2 months.
Thanks everyone, let's see what we can do with the power of the