atom feed6 messages in org.xwiki.devs[xwiki-devs] [ANN] DocHour day!
FromSent OnAttachments
Vincent MassolMar 5, 2008 12:41 am
Asiri RathnayakeMar 5, 2008 4:52 am
Vincent MassolMar 5, 2008 4:57 am
Asiri RathnayakeMar 5, 2008 7:41 am
Vincent MassolMar 5, 2008 7:51 am
Asiri RathnayakeMar 6, 2008 9:57 pm
Subject:[xwiki-devs] [ANN] DocHour day!
From:Vincent Massol (vinc@massol.net)
Date:Mar 5, 2008 12:41:15 am
List:org.xwiki.devs

Here's the new concept: as much people as possible in the XWiki community must spend 1 hour on Wednesday, 5th of March 2008 (today, sorry for the late announcement) and write documentation for 1 hour on xwiki.org. This is an effort to improve the quality and content of our documentation.

Rules: * 1 hour * You choose at what time you want to work on the documentation. However most of us will be starting at 14:00 GMT+1. * On xwiki.org * You choose to document what you want. Ideas of missing documentation: - In JIRA: http://tinyurl.com/3xtn8t - Improve existing documentation - XWiki Watch documentation on http://watch.xwiki.org - XEM Documentation on http://manager.xwiki.org * Make sure you create a jira issue for the work you're doing and assign to yourself. The issue should be created in the XWiki Core project, with a "documentation" component. * If you can't do it on the 5th, then you can still do it on another day, as close as possible to the 5th of March ;) * The idea is to repeat this event every month or every 2 months.

Thanks everyone, let's see what we can do with the power of the community! :) -Vincent